Christ encourages you, and his love comforts you. God’s Spirit unites you, and you are concerned for others.
Now make me completely happy! Live in harmony by showing love for each other……
Don’t be jealous or proud, but be humble and consider others more important than yourselves.
Care about them as much as you care about yourselves
and think the same way that Christ Jesus thought:
Christ was truly God. But he did not try to remain equal with God.
Instead he gave up everything and became a slave (a servant), when he became like one of us. PHIIPPIANS 2:1-7 (CEV)
- Remember and give thanks for the opportunities we have each had this past week, personally and collectively, to serve others (Food Cycle, Bonfire Party, Cafe, Friday Folk)
- Pray that God will graciously increase our desire to work with Him that ‘His Kingdom Come’ , ie transforming our lives and those around us.
- Thank God for Phil, our vicar, and Christine; for their encouragement and servant lives.
- Pray for wisdom and clarity for Phil as he leads the monthly PCC meeting this coming Monday 10 November
- Pray for the whole PCC as we spend at least 40 minutes continuing to discuss and discern how God is leading the fellowship to develop in ministry that is sustainable.
- Give thanks for, and continue to pray for, sustained improvement of our financial situation